Saturday, August 26, 2023

Jun Hayami - "Miserable After School"

     Because I'm starting a new semester in grad school, the translations I've been working on may have to take a back seat for awhile. I do intend to keep translating things, but I'm not sure how many new projects I'll be picking up in the next few months. We'll just have to wait and see. 

    For that reason, though, I thought I'd go ahead and upload another one-shot from the Jun Hayami collection I've been slowly working on, Jun ni Monukari wa Aru: Hayami Jun Jisen Saitei Sakuhin-shuu. This story, filthier than the first story from this collection, premiered in Manga Galtopia before being included in this collection in 2001. Though far from being Hayami's most poetic piece, it features Hayami's beautiful signature art style, as refined as the tastes of those who will get the most use out of the material.

    Despite my commitment to my schoolwork, there are some releases readers can expect in the near future. I have another short one-shot from Hideo Azuma coming soon, and more Hayami is sure to follow.

    Until then, enjoy this scatological catastrophe, the sort of which is but an everyday occurrence in Hayami's bleak world.

Mangaupdates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gurihon (Hideo Azuma) - "Dream Girl"

    I think this is the most beautiful story I've posted so far.     Yes, I recognize that really isn't saying much. My original int...